USED Santana Sovereign Tandem Road Bike 55cm/49cm Shimano Ultegra/Dura-Ace/105 3x10 speed Blue
For sale is a USED Santana Sovereign Tandem Road Bike 55cm/49cm Shimano Ultegra/Dura-Ace/105 3x10 speed Blue
- Size: 55/49cm
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 54cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 69cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steer Tube: 24.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/105/Dura-Ace
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 32.75 lbs
- Frame: Santana Aluminium
- Fork: Reynold Ouzo Pro Tandem, Carbon
- Headset: AHeadSet, external
- Seatpost: Alloy, 29.8mm diameter
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry, 165mm width / Terry Butterfly, 155mm width
- Stem: Woodman Components, alloy, 105mm / Santana, alloy,
- Handlebar: Carbon, 31.8x440mm / Alloy, 27.4x470mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6600
- Brakeset: [F] Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7800, rim [R] TRP Spyre, mechanical disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Triple, FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5500
- Crankset: [F] 175mm [R] 170mm, 53/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V1
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, CS-7800,
- Chain: SRAM PC-1031
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-TD77, alloy, 700c
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
Condition Description: USED tandem bike shows signs of moderate use. Tires, cables, bar tape, and rear brake caliper are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10" and 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.