USED 2007 Scott CR1 Pro Carbon Road Bike 52cm Racing Road Bike 15 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2007 Scott CR1 Pro Carbon Road Bike 53cm 2x10 speed SRAM Red, Force Shimano Ultegra, Dura-Ace
- Size: Small / 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 13cm
- Steerer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra / Dura-Ace, SRAM Red / Force
- Color: Black / Yellow / White
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Frame: Scott CR1 Pro Carbon
- Fork: Scott CR1 Pro Carbon
- Headset: Ritchey, integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon WCS, 31.6mm diameter
- Saddle: Specialized Ruby 155, 155mm width
- Stem: Specialized, alloy, , 70mm, +/- 17 degrees
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race X Lite, carbon, 31.8x420mm
- Shifters: SRAM Red
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7800, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-7800
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-6600, 172.5mm, 50/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano HG, CN-7900
- Wheelset: Easton EA90 SLX, alloy, 700c
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty. MSRP: $2835 --- SKU: 210000046369
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.