USED 2005 Specialized Transition Elite Triathlon Time Trial Bike 54cm Aluminum Shimano Ultegra 2x10 speed Blue
For sale is a USED 2005 Specialized Transition Elite Triathlon Time Trial Bike 54cm Aluminum Shimano Ultegra 2x10 speed Blue
- Size: Medium / 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.4cm
- Head Tube: 11.5cm
- Steer Tube: 19cm
- Standover Height: 74cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra / 105 / Dura Ace
- Color: Blue / White
- Weight: 19.75 lbs
- Frame: Specialized Aerotech E5 Aluminium
- Fork: Specialized Carbon 4
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon Fiber / AL-6061 T-6, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Bontrager W Affinity R, 135mm width
- Stem: Specialized Pro Set, alloy, 80mm
- Basebar: Alloy, 405mm
- Aerobars: Profile Designs T2+Cobra, alloy, 310mm length
- Shifters: Shimano, bar end shifters
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX 4.1
- Brakes: Rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6800
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 172.5mm, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace, CS-7700, 11-27T
- Chain: Shimano HG, CN-6700
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500, alloy, 700c
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 5
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
|General Size||M (5'5" to 5'11")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.