USED Trek 520 60cm XL True Temper OX Steel Touring Bike Made in USA
For sale is a USED Trek 520 60cm XL True Temper OX Steel Touring Bike 3x7 speed
- Seat Tube (c-t): 63.5cm
- Seat tube c-c): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 27cm
- Standover Height: 84.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano Deore LX
- Color: Dark Green
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Frame: Trek Designs True Temper OX Double-Butted Chromoly
- Fork: Trek Designs Chromoly
- Headset: Tange Levin, external
- Seatpost: Kalloy UNO UL System, suspension seatpost, alloy 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: WTB Speed V, 145mm width
- Stem: Profile, quill stem, 95mm
- Handlebar: System Components, 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Shifters: Shimano, bar end shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore LX, BR-M565, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX, RD-M563
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX, FC-M560, 175mm, 46/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide, 11-26T
- Chain: Shimano HG
- Wheelset: Journey 6061 T6 Aluminium rims 700C w/ Shimano Deore LX Hubs
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 2
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
Condition Description: USED touring bike shows signs of moderate use and remains in good working condition. Frame and components are in good, clean condition especially considering the age of the bike. This bike is an excellent old school commuter and touring rig.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'3" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.