USED 2009 Trek 6 Series Alloy Medium Mountain Bike 3x9 speed Disc Red
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek 6 Series Alloy Mountain Bike 3x9 speed SRAM X-5
- Size: 18.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 9"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM X-5
- Color: Red/White
- Weight: 29.25 lbs
- Frame: Trek Alpha Aluminium
- Fork: RockShox Dart 3, 100mm
- Headset: AheadSet, external
- Seatpost: Bontrager, alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Saddle: Bontrager RaceLux, 140mm width
- Stem: Bontrager SSR, alloy, 105mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager SSR, 6061 Aluminium, 25.4x620mm
- Shifters: SRAM X-5
- Brakes: Tektro/Shimano/Avid, mechanical disc
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X-5, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-5
- Crankset: Shimano, FC-M440, 170mm, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech I
- Cassette: SRAM 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Bontrager Ranger, alloy, 26"
- Tires: [F] Specialized Ground Control, 26x2.3" [R] Specialized Ground Control, 26x2.1"
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: [F] 5 [R] 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
Condition Description: USED mountain bike with some scratches and wear marks on the frame and cranks. Bike shows moderate to havey used and is freshly tuned with new front brake caliper, new chain, new front brake caliper, and new grips. SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase. WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty
MSRP: $800.00 --- SKU: 210000047903
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.