USED Unbranded Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 Rolf Prima Elan 16 lbs!
For sale is a USED Unbranded Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace 2x10 speed Rolf Prima Elan Wheels
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 13cm
- Steerer Tube: 21.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.12 lbs
- Frame: Carbon
- Fork: Carbon
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon, 31.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Specialized Ariel 143, 143mm width
- Stem: Torelli, alloy, 80mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Pro, alloy, 405mm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-7800
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-7800
- Crankset: FSA SLR, carbon, 170mm, 46/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano HG, CS-6600, 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano HG, CN-HG5600
- Wheelset: Rolf Prima elan aero, 700c, alloy
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 4 (new brake housing)
Condition Description: USED road bike shows signs of moderate use but remains in good mechanical condition. Comes with junior gearing.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.