USED Vintage 1997 Trek Y22 OCLV Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike 17" EXP Shi
For sale is a USED Vintage 1997 Trek Y22 OCLV Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike 17" EXP Shimano Deore XT/XTR 3x8 AS IS
- Size: 22.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 22.5"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 8.75"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 17"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Mountain, Full Suspension
- Components: Trek, Shimano, Fox, RoxShox, Mavic, Bontrager
- Color: Cream / Red / Black
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
- Frame: Trek, Carbon
- Fork: Rock Shox Judy XC, Aluminium, 80 mm travel
- Headset: Aheadset, external
- Rear Suspension: Fox Alps 5
- Seatpost: Easton EA70, 27.2 mm diameter
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite, 135 mm width, titanium
- Stem: Bontrager, 100 mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race, Alloy, 560 mm length
- Shifters: Sram ESP 900, gripshift
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, rim brakes, BL-M950
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M739
- Rear Derailleur: Sram ESP 9.0, carbon components
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 175 mm, 44/32/22T, FC-M739
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide, 11-32T,
- Chain: Shimano IG, narrow
- Wheelset: Mavic Crossland, 17"
- Tires: [F] Kenda Nevegal 26x2.1 , [R] Bontrager 26x2.1
CONDITION: USED mountain bike has seen some heavy use but is in working condition. Scratches across the bike. Rear shock leaking. Pads well worn but functional. Bike shifts very well.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase. WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.