USED Vintage Guerciotti Lugged Steel Road Bike 60cm Campagnolo/Shimano AS IS
For sale is a USED AS IS Vintage Guerciotti Lugged Steel Road Bike 60cm Campagnolo/Shimano Bronze 2x6 speed
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 16.8cm
- Steerer Tube: Set at 28.4cm (quill stem)
- Standover Height: 85cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Campagnolo, Shimano, Cinelli
- Color: Bronze/White/Black
- Weight: 9.9kg/21.8 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo conventional threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo alloy, 25mm offset, 26.8mm Ø
- Saddle: Selle Anatomica, 165mm width
- Stem: Cinelli quill, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Cinelli alloy, 40cm width
- Shifters: Campagnolo downtube, friction
- Brakeset: Campagnolo, side pull
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano
- Crankset: Campagnolo, 52/42T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 13-28T
- Chain: KMC, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: Mavic MA40, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Pro race, 700x23c [F], Deda TRE RS Corsa, 700x23c [R]
- Extras: Bottle cage included
CONDITION: Used and sold AS IS. This bike would make a beautiful collection piece as is. It could use a full overhaul to be a regular rider.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 2 (fair)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 2
- Cables/Housing: 2
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.