DEMO 2019 Salsa Spearfish Large Carbon NX Eagle Mountain Bike Full Suspension
For sale is a DEMO 2019 Salsa Spearfish Large Carbon NX Eagle Mountain Bike Full Suspension
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 63.5cm
- Head Tube: 12.3cm
- Steer Tube: 18.5cm
- Standover Height: 75.8cm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: SRAM NX Eagle, Salsa, Rockshox mix
- Color: Red/Gray
- Weight: 13kg/29 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rockshox Reba RL, 120mm travel, 51mm offset
- Headset: Cane Creek 40, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Deluxe RT3
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, JD-YSP12JL, 150mm travel, 0mm offset, cable actuated lever
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135mm width
- Stem: Salsa Guide Trail, 50mm length, +/- 3°
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler, 810mm length, 31.8mm stem clamp diameter
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T, Hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7k Eagle DUB 32T
- Bottom Bracket: DUB BSA
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 30mm width (external), thru-axles 110x15mm [F], 157x12mm [R]
- Tires: Teravail Honcho[F], 29"x2.6"/Ehline [R], 29"x2.5"
CONDITION: Bike was demo and looks like it only went out a few times. Tires still have lots of life and frame is in great condition.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11" - 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.