SOLD OUT - NEW 2012 Jamis Xenith Comp 48cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 Mavic XS
For sale is a NEW 2012 Jamis Xenith Comp 48cm Natural Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 10 Sp.
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.5cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 71.4cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Jamis carbon fiber micro-adjust, 31.6 x 300mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco SPID Arrowhead with Syntex cover and carbon steel rails
- Stem: Ritchey Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 6° x 90mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Logic, 6061 aluminum, 31.8 x 400mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST- 5700 2x10 Speed
- Brakeset: Side Pull Caliper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer compact double with Press Fit 30, 50/34T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP-22
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700 x 23c
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.