NEW 2016 Niner BSB 9 RDO 2 Star 105 53cm Carbon CX Bike Green Pro Carbon Repair
For sale is a NEW 2016 Niner BSB 9 RDO 2 Star 105 53cm Carbon CX Cyclocross Bike Green
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 30.275''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 19 lbs 11 oz
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Niner Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB
- Stem: Niner Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Niner Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800 2x11 STI Shifters
- Brakeset: Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS500 46/36 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: Sram PC 1130
- Wheelset: Niner 700c Alloy
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700x33c
CONDITION: This bike is new, but the downtube of the frame was damaged in shipping. The frame has been professionally repaired and re-painted by the carbon gurus at Montenegro Manufacturing in Los Angeles.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.