NEW 2019 Salsa Warroad 105 700C Carbon All-Road Bike Dark Blue 57.5cm DT Swiss Wheel Upgrade
For sale is a NEW 2019 Salsa Warroad 105 700C Carbon All-Road Bike Dark Blue 57.5cm DT Swiss Wheel Upgrade
- Size: 57.5cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 19.2cm
- Steerer Tube: 28cm
- Standover Height: 78.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105, WTB, Salsa
- Color: Dark Blue/Yellow/Green
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty, integrated
- Seatpost: Salsa Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135mm width
- Stem: Salsa Alloy, 90mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell Deluxe, 44cm width
- Shifters: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- Brakeset: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 160mm rotors [F & R]
- Rear Derailleur: SHimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB86, Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano, 11 speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss C1800 Spline, thruaxle
- Tires: Panaracer GravelKing, 700x32c
CONDITION: New bike, with wheels/tires different from stock build.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10 - 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.