NEW 2020 Jamis Durango A1 19" x 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike Ano Black
For sale is a NEW 2020 Jamis Durango A1 19" x 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike Ano Black
- Frame 6061 aluminum main tubes, over-sized seat tube, zero-stack head tube, over-sized stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork SR Suntour XCT 30 HLO 29", coil spring, hydraulic speed lock out adjust, external preload adjustor, 30mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 100mm travel
- Headset Zero-stack internal cup, 8mm cone spacer
- Wheels Alex TD26 29" rims, 32H, alloy 6-bolt disc hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires CST Patrol, 29 x 2.25”
- Derailleurs Shimano TX800 rear and TY700 front
- Shift levers Shimano M310, 3x8-speed
- Chain KMC Z7, 8-speed
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 8-speed, 12-32T
- Crankset Shimano TY-301, 42/34/24T
- BB Set Sealed cartridge
- Pedals MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Handlebar Jamis XC alloy riser, 31.8 x 20mm rise x 740mm
- Stem Jamis XC alloy threadless, 31.8 x 3˚ rise x 60mm
- Grips Kraton
- Seat Post Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
- Sizes 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Weight 31.75 lbs
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.