NEW All-City Gorilla Monsoon - Pineapple Sundae Cyclocross Bike
The Gorilla Monsoon, a sweet beast designed to handle camping, dirt touring, exploring, and just plain hasing good times, builds on our famed cross geometry and, for the first time, brings our do-it-all dirt solution to the 43cm frame size. Built around 27.5 x 2.4” tires, it’s updated to comfortably accommodate our smallest and tallest riders for long days in the saddle. Features like stealth dropper post routing and full touring mounts round out this elegantly styled steed.
- Shimano GRX RX810 1x11 drivetrain
- Shimano GRX disc brakes
- TransX dropper post
- All-City Go-Devil hubs; WTB rims and tires. Tubeless compatible
- Geometry – Geo is a blend between dirt touring and CX. Good for long days in the saddle but also playful and fun on short rides
- Tire clearance – 27.5 x 2.4” platform gives you tire freedom
- Frame Details: New 43cm frame size, 73mm bottom bracket, flat-mount brakes, front and rear thru-axles, 1-1/8” head tube, custom removeable seat collar, biplane fork crown with all the mounts for fenders and racks, rear dropouts with full rack and fender provisions, 3 water bottle mounts, 27.2mm seatpost and stealth dropper routing
- 612 Select Tubing —Selected specifically for sporty handling on the course, comfort on tours, and maximum fun
- 43cm -> 50.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'6"
- 46cm -> 52cm effective top tube -> fits 5'2" - 5'8"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'6" - 5'11"
- 55cm -> 56.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 60.5cm effective top tube -> fits 6" - 6'5"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.