NEW All-City Nature Cross Single Speed - Propane Flame Cyclocross Bike
All-City has a rich history in single-speed cross racing, and we're continuing to build upon that legacy with the Nature Cross Singlespeed. A pure bred race machine, it features our own high-end race-tuned A.C.E. tubeset. Our one goal: to build the fastest, most refined, category-leading single speed on the market.
- Columbus Futura Carbon Cross Fork
- Whisky No.7 handlebar, stem and seatpost
- Wheels: All-City Go-Devil hubs, WTB ST Light i23 rims, Challenge Baby Limus, 700 x 33c tubeless ready tires
- Geometry — Cross geometry with a shorter rear end and higher bottom bracket for race-day domination
- Tire Clearance — Fits 700x42
- Frame Details — Signature dropouts, flat-mount brakes, front and rear thru-axles, Columbus Futura Cross Carbon Fork, tapered headtube, E.D. coating, integrated seat collar, mud clearance galore
- A.C.E. Tubing — Our proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubing that we custom designed for riding and racing
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'1" to 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'4" to 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'6" to 5'11"
- 55cm -> 56.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'8" to 6'0"
- 58cm -> 58.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'10" to 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits riders 6'1" to 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.