NEW All-City Zig Zag Ultegra - Sunset Glow Road Bike
The Zig Zag is our answer to what a Modern Endurance Steel Road Bike should be. It is an evolution of the revolution that we started in 2012 with the Mr. Pink, taken to the next logical step through the righteous application of new technology. Crafted from our proprietary heat-treated, air-hardened, custom-extruded A.C.E. steel tubes, the Zig Zag is designed for speed, style, and maximum comfort.
- Whisky No.9 RD+ carbon fork
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 disc brakes
- Wheels: Whisky No.9 carbon rims, All-City Go-Devil hubs, Teravail Rampart 700x28 tires
- Whisky No.7 handlebar, stem and seatpost
- Geometry — Classic road geometry strikes a perfect balance between aggression and comfort for long days in the saddle or attacks off the front
- 700c x 35mm w/o Fenders; 700c x 32mm w/ Fenders
- Frame Details — The Zig Zag will satisfy whatever road riding desires you dream up. You’ll also find all of the All-City attention to detail that you’ve come to expect: a custom head badge, Signature dropouts, Signature brazed-on seat collar, pump peg, two bottle bosses, and fender mounts
- A.C.E. Tubing — Our proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubing that we custom designed for riding and racing
|Recommended Rider Height||5'2" to 5'8"||5'4" to 5'9"||5'5" to 5'10"||5'8" to 6'0"||5'10" to 6'3"||6'1" to 6'6"|
|Head Tube Angle||70||71||72||72||72.5||72.5|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5||74||73.5||73||72.5||72.5|
|Top Tube Length||520||530||545||560||580||605|
|Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||67||67||66||66||65||65|
|Total Fork Length||386||386||386||386||386||386|
|Head Tube Length||110||120||135||155||180||200|
|Crank Arm Length||165||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.