NEW CUSTOM Orbea Orca Aero M20 Team 55cm Ultegra Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a NEW Orbea Orca Aero M20 Team 55cm Custom Carbon Road Bike
- Wheels: Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL
- Saddle: Fizik Argo Vento R5
- Frame: Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMR disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible.
- Fork: Orca Aero carbon OMR disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Handlebar: OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- Stem: OC2 Road -8º
- Shifters: Shimano ST-8020
- Brakes: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 11-28t 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chain: KMC X11-EL
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c
- Seatpost: Orbea Aero OMR
- Handlebar Plugs: Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- Front Wheel Axle: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
- Rear Wheel Axle: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.