NEW Orbea AVANT H40-D Endurance Road Bike
- FRAME Orbea Avant Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, HS 1,5" ICR, BB 68mm – BSC English, Thru Axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing, SP 27,2mm, MMS system.
- FORK Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
- CRANKSET FSA Omega Megaexo 34x50t
- HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- SHIFTERS Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- BRAKES Tektro MD-C550 Mechanical Disc
- CASSETTE Sun Race CSMS1 11-34t 10-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra 4700
- CHAIN KMC X10
- WHEELS Orbea wheel: Cosra with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- TYRES Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Alloy 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Eva
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- REAR WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.