NEW Orbea ORCA AERO M30TEAM Carbon Aero Road Bike
- FRAME Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMR disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible.
- FORK Orca Aero carbon OMR disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- STEM OC2 Road -8º
- SHIFTERS Shimano ST-7020
- BRAKES Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000 11-28t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAIN KMC X11-EL
- WHEELS FULCRUM Racing 800 DB
- TYRES Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea Aero OMR
- SADDLE Prologo Dimension T4.0 size143 mm
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
- REAR WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.