NEW Orbea ORCA M11eLTD Carbon Aero E-Road Bike
- FRAME Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible
- FORK Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tappered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout.
- CRANKSET SRAM Red Dub 35x48t
- HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- STEM Orbea ICR -8º
- SHIFTERS SRAM Red eTap AXS
- BRAKES SRAM Red eTap AXS
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1290 10-28t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Red eTAP
- FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM Red eTAP
- CHAIN SRAM Red 12-Speed
- WHEELS Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL
- TYRES Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR 700x25c
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm
- SADDLE Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm
- BATTERY SRAM eTap Powerpack
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Mavic Speed Release 12x100mm M12x2 P1
- REAR WHEEL AXLE Mavic Speed Release 12x142mm M12x2 P1
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.