NEW Orbea ORCA M30 Carbon Road Bike
- FRAME Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
- FORK Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t Consult other components
- HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, riser 15mm, reach 70mm, drop 125mm
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- SHIFTERS Shimano ST-7020
- BRAKES Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000 11-30t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAIN KMC X11-EL
- WHEELS Orbea wheel: Ready 19 with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- TYRES Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c
- SEATPOST OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Eva
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- REAR WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.