NEW Orbea RALLON M20 Mountain Bike Full Suspension
- FRAME Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 160mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05
- SHOCK Fox DPX2 Performance 3-Position Evol custom tune 230x60mm
- FORK Fox 38 Float Performance 170 Grip 3-Position QR15x110
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect 32t
- HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm
- STEM OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV
- BRAKES Shimano M6120 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN Shimano M6100
- WHEELS DT Swiss E-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL
- TYRES Maxxis Minion DHF 2.50" FB 60 TPI 3C Maxx Terra Exo TR
- TYRES Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.40" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- SEATPOST OC2 Dropper 31.6mm
- SADDLE Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE
- REMOTE LOCKOUT Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV
SIZING: Orbea recommends the following
- S/M: 5'1 to 5'9"
- LG: 5'7" to 6'1"
- XL: 5'11" to 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.