NEW Orbea TERRA M30 Gravel Bike
- FRAME Orbea Terra carbon OMP disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF30, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, SP 27,2mm.
- FORK Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system
- CRANKSET Shimano GRX RX600 30x46t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR OC1 All Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, flare 12º
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- SHIFTERS Shimano ST-RX600
- BRAKES Shimano RX400 Hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000 11-34t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RD-RX810
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano GRX RX810
- CHAIN Shimano HG 601
- WHEELS Orbea wheel: Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- TYRES Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
- SEATPOST OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Prologo Akero AGX STN size 155mm
- MUDGUARD Consult other components
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
- REAR WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.