NEW Salsa Beargrease Carbon NX Eagle - Pink Fat Bike
Beargrease is Salsa's fat bike built to go faster than you knew fat bikes could go. The super-light frame and fork and the sure-footed rollover of 27.5 x 4” wheels and tires, cover challenging terrain quickly. Versatile frame and fork mounts let you carry everything you need for the backcountry. Test yourself in a snowy endurance race or pack your camping gear and embark on a long-distance overnight bike trip.
- Full carbon frame with super stable geometry, combined with a 100mm suspension corrected carbon fork for precise handling
- Kingpin fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts, and 15 x 150mm thru-axle
- 12 x 197mm rear spacing, compatible with 170/177 Salsa Alternator rear rack
- Top tube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Internally sleeved cable routing, dropper post compatible and 1x-specific frame design
|Recommended Rider Height||5'2"–5'5"||5'5"–5'9"||5'9"–6-0"||6'0"–6'3"||6'3"–UP|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.