NEW Salsa Fargo Apex 1 - Red All-Road Bike
Fargo is Salsa's drop bar, off-road adventure bike, designed to take you wherever it is you wish to go. It has developed a cult status as an off-road touring and bikepacking machine, and fuels the passion for long days in the saddle in distant lands.
- CroMoly steel Cobra Kai tubing frame
- Split-able Alternator V. 1.5 dropouts for belt drive compatibility
- Firestarter 110 Deluxe carbon fork with 110x15mm thru-axle, two rows of Three-Pack mounts on each leg, mid-blade rack mounts, fender mounts and dynamo cable routing
- Wheel size versatility to run 27.5+, 29, or 29+ platforms
- Fender mounts (maximum 29 x 2.2” tire clearance with fenders)
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6” tires w/o Fenders
|Recommended Rider Height||5'0"–5'4"||5'3"–5'9"||5'8"–6'0"||5'11"–6-3"||6'2"–UP|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.