NEW Salsa Fargo Ti All-Road Frameset
The Fargo is Salsa’s original drop bar mountain bike. A bit of a cult classic, it’s designed for mixed surface riders and bikepackers that like variety in their routes, with the capability to carry everything needed when out for days on end. Carefully crafted in 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted Titanium tubing, paired with Salsa’s new Firestarter Carbon boost fork, this frameset is ready for any dream-bike build.
- Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality
- Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed set ups
- Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29" wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+
- Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2” tire maximum clearance)
- Fork now has a 51mm offset, and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0” or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0” sizes
- Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
- Designed for use with the Salsa Alternator Standard Rack
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.