SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa Mukluk SX Eagle - Charcoal Fat Bike
The Mukluk is Salsa’s most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in the wide variety of conditions. The frame utilizes 197mm rear spacing to accommodate up to 5" tires, and the 100mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. Alternator 2.0 dropouts allowing for some of the shortest chainstay lengths available, easily supporting single speed or geared drivetrain options. The Mukluk can do it all.
- Designed with a low and rearward center of gravity for increased stability when navigating challenging terrain
- Aluminum frame includes two bottle mounts inside frame triangle and one down tube mount for bottles or accessories
- Bearpaw Carbon fork features two sets of Three-Pack mounts, and 15 x 150mm thru-axle
- Internal cable housing routing, stealth dropper post routing and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Compatible with Salsa Alternator 190 Rear Rack using Salsa Rack-Lock seat collar
|Recommended Rider Height||5'2"–5'6"||5'5"–5'9"||5'8"–6'0"||5'11"–6'3"||6'2"–UP|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.