SOLD OUT - NEW Surly ECR - Beige Pantsuit 27.5" Touring Bike
The ECR is Surly’s ultimate off-road touring machine. It has been re-designed specifically for 27.5+ or 29+ wheel platforms, and has been updated to include Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, main triangle double-butted frame
- TIG-welded, horizontal-slotted dropout with derailleur hanger, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of Three Pack bosses
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 27.5 x 3" with fenders
|Size||Seat Tube Length||Recommended Height Range|
|XS||13.6"||4'10" to 5'3"|
|SM||16"||5'4" to 5'9"|
|MD||18"||5'6" to 6'0"|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.