SOLD OUT - USED 1968 Schwinn Paramount 60cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Record
For sale is a USED 1968 Schwinn Paramount 60cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- P-13 model
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 175mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Campagnolo Nuovo Record Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 24.3lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Brooks B17 Leather
- Stem: Cinelli Quill Stem, 110mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Giro d' Italia, 38cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Bar End Shifters
- Brakeset: Weinmann Type LC Center Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo Strada 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: ISO Square Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 13-26t 5 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: Campagnolo
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Record Hubs w/ Weinmann Hubs
- Tires: Continental gatorskin Tubular 700x25c
- Extras: Campagnolo Toe Clip Pedals, Original Manual Touch Up Paint
CONDITION: USED - AS IS. Drivetrain has some wear to it and chain is worn past 100%. It is also unknown when the last time the tires were glued was and could use a re-gluing before riding. Otherwise, paint is in good shape for age, and bike rides fine.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 2/5 (Fair, 1 for chain, far past 100%)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 2/5 (Fair)
- Wheels: 2/5 (Fair)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.