USED 1986 Trek 560 Pro Series 52cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 2x6 Sp.
For sale is a USED 1986 Trek 560 Pro Series 52cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 2x6 Sp.
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano 600
- Color: Red Yellow
- Weight: 21.6lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Deva Thinline
- Stem: Nitto Aluminum Quill, 80mm
- Handlebar: Soma HWY One Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 600 SL-6208
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6208
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6208
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 RD-6208
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6207 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 6 Speed 13-28
- Chain: Shimano 6 Speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in good shape over all, but there are several spots on the top tube where it has been touched up with paint that is not an exact match.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.