USED 1988 Miyata One Twelve 54cm Lugged Steel Hybrid Bike 3x6 Speed Shimano
For sale is a USED 1988 Miyata One Twelve 54cm Lugged Steel Hybrid Bike 3x6 Speed Shimano
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Quill
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 27"
- Speed: 3x6
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 35.4lbs
- Frame: Cr Mo Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Sakae Aluminum, 26.8mm
- Saddle: Brooks B17, Black
- Stem: Aluminum Quill Stem, 110mm
- Handlebar: Nitto Aluminum Cruiser Bars
- Shifters: Shimano SL-S434 Indexed Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Tektro R539 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-2202
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-2202
- Crankset: Sakae SX 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 6 Speed Freewheel, 13-28t
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Ukai 27" Alloy with Panasonic front dynamo hub
- Tires: Kenda 27x1-3/8"
- Extras: Fenders, Front and Rear Lights, Kickstand, Front rack
CONDITION: USED, in great shape for it's age. Paint has a few minor scuffs, but is in overall good condition. All electronic components work and are powered by the dynamo hub.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to5 '10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.