SOLD OUT - USED 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper 18" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XT
For sale is a USED 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper 18" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed XT
- Size: 18"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18"
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 80mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 25.7lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Manitou Three, 60mm Travel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Easton EA70 Aluminum
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: Salsa Quill, 120mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Moto Ace, 650mm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT ST-M750
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M739
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M750
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M751 175mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Cross Link 26"
- Tires: NEW CST Patrol 26x2.10"
- Extras: Original Rigid Steel Fork
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some cosmetic wear. Frame has a few scratches and some small rust spots. Bike was recently serviced, tires and brake pads are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (New)
- Tires: 5/5 (New)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.