USED 1993 Specialized Stumpjumper FS 16.5" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x7
For sale is a USED 1993 Specialized Stumpjumper FS 16.5" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x7
- Size: 16.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano Deore LX Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 32.1lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Specialized Future Shock, 90m Travel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: SDG Falcon
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 570mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-MC40 3x7 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M537
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M735
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX FC-560 170mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed 13-30t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: X Rims 2000 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Resolution 26x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few scratches on it from normal use. Shift cables and brake pads are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/6 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good, 5 for derailleurs)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.