SOLD OUT - USED 1994 Specialized Epic 52cm Aluminum Lugged Carbon Road Bike Shimano 2x7
For sale is a USED 1994 Specialized Epic 52cm Aluminum Lugged Carbon Road Bike Shimano 2x7
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Shimano RX100 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum Lugged Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Specialized 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Forte Classic
- Stem: Mondonnico Aluminum Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Modolo Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano RX100 SL-A550 7 Speed Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano RX100 BR-A550
- Front Derailleur: Shimano RX100 FD-A550
- Rear Derailleur: SHimano RX100 RD-A550
- Crankset: Shimano RX100 FC-A550 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 7 Speed 12-23t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic 192 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Several spots on the top tube have been touched up with touch up paint. Otherwise bike is in great mechanical shape. Bar tape, tires, and brake pads are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.