SOLD OUT - USED 1996 Cannondale R500 60cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 3x7 Speed Blue
For sale is a USED 1996 Cannondale R500 60cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 3x7 Speed Blue
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 185mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 34"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano RSX Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 23lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Ultracycle Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135
- Stem: Sakae Quill, 90mm
- Handlebar: Coda Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano RSX ST-A410
- Brakeset: Shimano RSX BR-A410
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-1057
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RSX RD-A410
- Crankset: Shimano FC-3303 175mm 52/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed 12-23t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Shimano 105 WH-5500
- Tires: Specialized All Condition 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike shows little wear for age. Brake cables, housing and bar tape are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 2/5 (Fair, some cuts on tread but superficial also a little old. Still have life left.)
- Wheels: 4/5 (very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 2/5 (Fair)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good, NEW brake housing and cable)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.