SOLD OUT - USED 1996 Trek 2100 Composite 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x7 speed
For sale is a USED 1996 Trek 2100 Composite 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x7 speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 122mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Shimano 105 1050 Mix
- Color: Purple/Black
- Weight: 20.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber with Aluminum lugs and Rear Triangle
- Fork: Trek System 2 Bonded Aluminum
- Headset: Tange 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: CyclePiecec Post Modern Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Vetta VSA
- Stem: Sakae Aluminum Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Sakae Aluminum Drop Bars, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 SL-1055 7 Speed Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-1055
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-1055
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-1055
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-1055 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyper Glide CS-HG50 12-27 7 Speed
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Matrix 700c Alloy Clincher Rims w/ Shimano 105 1055 Hubs
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear for age. Tires, and cables are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 ( Very Good, NEW Cables)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.