USED 2001 Giant TCR 2 Medium Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x9 speed Yellow
For sale is a USED 2001 Giant TCR 2 Medium Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 2x9 speed Yellow
- Size: Medium/50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano 105 5500 Mix
- Color: Yellow
- Weight: 18.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Giant Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: Cinelli Groove Aluminum, 130mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5500
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5500 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5500 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5500 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP 21 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few scuffs and scratches, but is structurally sound. Left shifter dust cover is missing. Tires and bar tape are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.