USED 2001 Guru Cron'alu 53cm Aluminum TT Triathlon Bike Blue Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2001 Guru Cron'alu 51cm Aluminum TT Triathlon Bike Blue Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 19.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Sport
- Stem: Profile Design Hammer 80mm
- Basebar: Profile Design Aluminum, 40cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design Ironman Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Dia Compe
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6600 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmos 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Rubine Pro Slick 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few cosmetic paint chips and scratches. Cables and bar tape are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 2/5 (Fair)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.