SOLD OUT - USED 2002 Mongoose Pro Zero-G 3 Large 20" Full Suspension Mountain Bike Red
For sale is a USED 2002 Mongoose Pro Zero-G 3 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large Red
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Alivio Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 30.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Manitou Comp 120mm Travel
- Headset: Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fast Trax
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Mongoose
- Stem: Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Mongoose Aluminum, 630mm
- Shifters: Shimano Non Series Trigger Shifter Rear, Alivio SL-M430 Front
- Brakes: ProMax V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Non Series
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M430
- Crankset: Truvativ Fire X 170mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 5.0 8 Speed 11-32
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic X139 26"
- Tires: Hutchinson Camelo 26x1.95"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear and does not appear to have many miles on it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.