SOLD OUT - USED 2003 Cannondale CAAD7 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Ultegra Grey/Red
For sale is a USED 2003 Cannondale CAAD7 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Series
- Color: Grey/Red
- Weight: 18.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: E3 Form
- Stem: Cannondale Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: 3T Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5501
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5501
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
- Tires: Specialized Espior Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear but is in great mechanical shape. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.