SOLD OUT - USED 2003 Felt F4R 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Ultegra Blue
For sale is a USED 2003 Felt F4R 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Ultegra Blue
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 19.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Reynolds Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo OCR
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Weyless Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5510
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6503 172.5mm 52/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V1
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavix CXP22 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape and tires are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.