SOLD OUT - USED 2003 Giant TCR Composite 1 Small Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra 2x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2003 Giant TCR Composite 1 Small Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra 2x9 Speed
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ultracycle Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Chifa
- Stem: Vision Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Kestrel Carbon 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500 Braze on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V1
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6500 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmos 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few small scratches, but is mechanically sound. Tires are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.