USED 2003 Tomac 98 Special Med Full-Suspension Mountain Bike 26" 3x9 speed
For sale is a USED 2003 Tomac 98 Special Medium Full-Suspension Mountain Bike 26"
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 465 mm
- Top Tube (effective): 590mm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/LX Mix
- Color: Silver/Gray 2-tone
- Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Frame: Tig Welded AN6 Aluminum, 98mm Rear Travel
- Fork: Manitou Black Elite 80/100, 80 or 100mm Travel Adjust
- Headset: Cane Creek C2
- Rear Suspension: Manitou Swinger 3-Way Adjust, 98mm Travel
- Seatpost: Tomac 2-Bolt Aluminum 31.6 dia
- Saddle: Aireon Ergo Titanium Rails
- Stem: Tomac Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Tomac Aluminum 600mm wide x 25mm rise x 25.4 clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX 3x9 w/ Integrated Brake Levers
- Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc Brakes w/ 160mm Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 175mm 22/32/42 ISIS Drive
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ ISIS, BSA Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 9-Speed 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano HG53
- Wheelset: Vuelta Team Super Lite Aluminum Alloy 26"
- Tires: Kenda K831 26 x 2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear from normal use. Tires are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.