SOLD OUT - USED 2004 Specialized Epic Medium Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 XT
For sale is a USED 2004 Specialized Epic Medium Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 XT
- Size: Medium/18"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18"
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 27.4lbs
- Frame: M4 Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Float 100 RL 100mm Travel
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Rear Suspension:
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Forte
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: SPecialized XC Aluminum, 600mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deor LX SL-M570
- Brakes: Avid Single Digit 3R V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M570
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M540 175mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: SRAM 11-34 9 Speed
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: Specialized 26" Alloy
- Tires: Specialized The Captain 26x2.2" Rear, Specialized Ground Control 26x2.2" Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Parts have wear from normal use. The frame has scuffs and scratches from use. Suspension is in good condition with no leaks or issues.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 2/5 (Fair)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 2/5 (Fair)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.