SOLD OUT - USED 2004 Trek 5200 56cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x9 Speed Triple
For sale is a USED 2004 Trek 5200 56cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x9 Speed Triple
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 561mm
- Head Tube: 121mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek threadless
- Seatpost: Velo Orange Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco
- Stem: Weyless Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Triple FD-6503 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6503 172.5 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 11-25t 9 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some minor cosmetic wear. Tires and bar tape are both brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5
- Brake Pads: 3/5
- Tires: 5/5
- Wheels: 4/5
- Frame: 3/5
- Shifters: 4/5
- Cables/Housing: 3/5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.