USED 2005 Cannondale Prophet 800 Lefty Large Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 3x9 speed Black
For sale is a USED 2005 Cannondale Prophet 800 Lefty Large Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 3x9 speed Black
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.6"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 7.5"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore/FSA/Manitou
- Color: Gloss Black
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum, Lefty Max TPC
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Rear Suspension: Manitou Radium R, air shock
- Seatpost: FSA alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 0mm offset, 350mm length
- Saddle: Fizik Plateau, 135mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 120mm length
- Handlebar: FSA XC281, 680mm width, 31.8mm Ø clamp area
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX, ST-M585
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX, BR-M585
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX,
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M760
- Crankset: Truvativ FireX, ISIS drive, 175mm length, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ ISIS GigaPipe SL
- Cassette: SRAM PG 970, 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Wheelset: Mavic XM 117 Disc, thru-axle [F], quick release [R]
- Tires: IRC Trail Bear, 26x2.25"
- Extras: Cateye Rear light included due to a zip-tie-esque design. Light functions and can be removed to access battery slot.
CONDITION: Used and in excellent shape. Frame and components have minor signs of wear. Shocks, drivetrain, and brakes work well for their age.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.