USED 2005 Specialized Allez S-Works 56cm Aluminum Road Bike SRAM Rival 10 Sp
For sale is a USED 2005 Specialized Allez S-Works 56cm Aluminum Road Bike SRAM Rival 10 Sp
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Rival Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 18.2lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX Carbon , 27.2mm
- Saddle: Terry Butterfly
- Stem: Zipp Service Course SL 110mm
- Handlebar: FSA Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Rival 10 Speed Pre 2012
- Brakeset: SRAM Rival 10 Speed Proe 2012
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival 10 Speed Pre 2012
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 10 Speed Short Cage, Pre 2012
- Crankset: SRAM Rival 175mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Shimano 10 Speed 11-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims Race 28 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.