USED 2005 Trek 2100 52cm Alu/Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 Triple 18lbs Red/White
For sale is a USED 2005 Trek 2100 52cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano 105 3x9 Speed Red White
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.6cm
- Head Tube: 11.7cm
- Steerer Tube: 20.5cm
- Standover Height: 75.7cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9 speed
- Components: Shimano 105
- Color: Red/White/Gray/Carbon
- Weight: 8.1kg/18 lbs
- Frame: ZR 9000 (aluminum) w/OCLV Carbon fiber seat stays
- Fork: Bontrager Race, Carbon
- Headset: Cane Creek Internal, sealed
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race X Lite, carbon, 27.2mm, 255mm length
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Luxe
- Stem: Bontrager Race, 31.8mm, 90mm length, 7°
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race, 31.8mm, 40cm width, 150mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5510
- Brakeset: Shimano 105, BR-5501
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5504
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5501
- Crankset: Bontrager Race Lite 52/42/30T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: External bearings
- Cassette: SRAM PG-970, 12-25T
- Chain: 9 speed (unknown brand)
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race, 19.6mm width (external), 20mm depth, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Classic, 700x25c
CONDITION: Bike is in good shape, frame/components have a decent amount of scratches/scuffs but functionally everything is good. Front wheel has a bit of damage on the braking surface.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" - 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.