SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Look 555 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 11 speed Mavic
For sale is a USED 2006 Look 555 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Red
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.7cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 series
- Color: Red/Gray/Black
- Weight: 8.34kg/18.38lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: FSA, Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, 27.2mmx300mm length
- Saddle: Fizik Arione CX, 130mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 31.8mm Bar Clamp, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 44cm width, 135mm drop, 80mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series
- Brakeset: Rim brakes, Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series
- Front Derailleur: Clamp mount, Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60, Ultegra Series
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series, 11 speed, 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 6800 series, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Continental GP4000s II, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. A few cosmetic blemishes on saddle and seat tube.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" - 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.