USED 2007 Cervelo P3 54cm Dura Ace 2x10 Carbon TT Tri Bike 55/39T Crankset
For sale is a USED 2009 Cervelo P3 54cm Dura Ace 2x10 Carbon TT Tri Bike 55/39T Crankset
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.7cm
- Head Tube: 11cm
- Steer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 71.6cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: FSA/Shimano
- Color: Black/Carbon/White
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon Aero, 2 position
- Saddle: Specialized TTS, 137mm width
- Stem: FSA 190 OS Alloy, 80mm length, 6°
- Basebar: Vision T2 Wing, Alloy, 42cm width
- Aerobars: Vision Carbon Stryke, 360mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Bar End, BS-76
- Brake Levers: Profile Design QS2
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Pro Team Issue, 177.5mm length, 55/39T
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-6700, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release,
- Tires: Bontrager R3, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Cosmetically, frame has a few scuffs and some dirt in corners. Drivetrain and brakes work smoothly.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 5 (new)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.